Sunday, September 4, 2011

Project: Ternes Wedding Invitations

Client: Alyssa & Lane Ternes
Service: Wedding Invitation Design
Date: May 2011
Completion: June 2011
Referred by: Bride, Alyssa

These invitations were my first try at a postcard design. I really wanted to do a dye-cut design as well. I enjoyed working with Alyssa to make this adorable invite! After a few hours of hand-cutting around the hearts, I've decided to come up with a better solution for that. :D

Positives: The design is very simple and fits the couple perfectly!

Negatives: It was the first design job that I've done long-distance, so there were a few communication hiccups.

Biggest Lesson Learned: Don't make things harder than they are.
This is the information side. I took a picture of them and made it a silhouette as per request of the couple.
The colors of the hearts are their wedding colors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment