Sunday, September 4, 2011

Project: Ternes Wedding Photography

Client: Alyssa & Lane Ternes
Serivce: Wedding Photography & Editing
Date: July 15, 2011
Completion: August 31, 2011
Referred by: Bride, Alyssa

I've been friends with the bride for a few years, so I knew her a little better than Carolyn.

Positives: Outside. No lighting equipment needed. Beautiful scenery!

Negatives: It was warm outside, so no one wanted to sit in the hot weather for pictures. I didn't want to make them uncomfortable, so I didn't hold them any longer than needed. Later, I came to regret not taking more control of the situation. Also, my camera malfunctioned at the time of the first kiss as husband and wife. I felt horrible! And with all the hustle and bustle of the day, I didn't get pictures of their rings either.

This is my favorite shot of the day! Absolutely beautiful couple. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment