Tuesday, September 20, 2011

What's in a slogan?

Hm... so I'm working on my business card tonight and I realize... I don't have a slogan. *insert overdramatic gasp here*

Yep. Then, I start trying to think of different things... "Your needs are my designs" pops into my head. Kind of has a two-way meaning... I can fulfill your needs and also I am what you need. Get it? I kind of like it, but not sure if it completely matches what I'm going for....

And I haven't been able to really come up with anything else. Well, there is a part of a quote that I made up... The full quote is as follows, "I've got nothing but the paint on my hands and the music in my heart." (Came up with it for my recital during my 4th year of college because I was singing, but also showing off my artwork, so I put this quote on the invitations and programs.) Anyway, I would only use the art part, but I'm not sure if that's totally appropriate either.

That's what I'll be doing tomorrow, hopefully, is coming up with a logo to go onto my business card. Now, here is the design that I'm liking so far....

This is the information side, of course. I would repeat the logo on the other side.
Thoughts? 

Well, it's almost 2:30 am and I have a lot to do tomorrow on my "day off" so I will leave you with that. 

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I guess my first thought is, why do you think you need a slogan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... I'm not sure I guess. Figured it was one of those things I needed... :S Um... Yea, the designs should speak for themselves, huh?

    ReplyDelete