Monday, September 3, 2012

Moving Forward!

Alrighty! Things are moving!

I've set up a new phone number exclusively for MelJean Designs so that I won't be giving out my personal phone number. Yay for Google Voice! Very excited!

I have 3... count 'em... THREE photo shoots coming up in the next couple of months! ^_^ Still working on a few sketches for some Wedding Invites. Hopefully will be wrapping those up soon.

Next move? Filing my DBA (a.k.a. "Doing Business As") and with that, I'll be able to legally publish "MelJean Designs" everywhere! After that, hopefully, I'll finish up switching my website to a new server.

I'm very excited for the upcoming changes! A new motivation has overcome me and I'm ready.



Now, I have to make up some of those invoices! G'night!

2 comments:

  1. You know.. with all this business you're doing.. I know a GREAT place to get things printed. Competitive rates, awesome paper selection, and the AWESOME small format designer! Let me know if you need anything! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm.... good point! Good thing I have your number! haha

    ReplyDelete