Monday, September 24, 2012

The Burn Of Rejection

Well.... had my first sting of rejection.

I did a maternity shoot with a friend of mine. Her husband ended up not liking the pictures.... Not exactly sure why. I'll admit, it wasn't my best work... I was having an off day. We went to a playground and shot a few different poses here and there. I just... *sigh* Wish I could try again.

So, fellow photographers, how do you deal with this situation? I hadn't charged her anything, so there's no money to be refunded... but still. I can't help but think that I failed. :S

3 comments:

  1. Offer a reshoot, otherwise not too much can be done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unless.... are you able to salvage some of the current ones with some creative editing?

      Delete
  2. Yea, I'm going to see what I can do with editing... She liked them, he didn't. *shrugs* I guess one dissatisfied client out of... a handful isn't too bad. Right?

    ReplyDelete