Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Project: Klimes Fall Photos



Client: Britney & Aaron Klimes

Service: Couple Photography
Date: October 2012
Completion: Ongoing (Seasonal)
Referred by: Britney Klimes

A couple of my best friends were married this past June and this was their first shoot since their wedding. I was so honored to do this for them! Being as much of a Pinterest-freak as myself, Britney saw a pin about a married couple taking pictures in each season during their first year of marriage. Well, this was the start of it! I can't wait until Spring!




Just a few of my faves....

Positive: We are all comfortable with each other, so it was easy to take the pictures. 

Negatives: I'm not as familiar with my camera as I'd like to be. Especially with the motion-capturing part....

Biggest Lesson Learned: External flash and reflector will be my next purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment