Thursday, October 18, 2012

Project: Salon Artist Suites' Shelf Toppers


Client: Diane Lorang with Salon Artist Suites
Service: Graphic Design
Date: September 2012
Completion: TBA
Referred by: Casey Swanson

Last year sometime, Casey was in touch with a lady who needed to have her business' logo vectorized for further use. After receiving payment, I didn't think that I'd be hearing from her again. Boy, was I wrong... and delightfully so! Once numbers were traded, she contacted me about making up some shelf toppers for her hair and body products that she's produced. Why would I say no!? We had a meeting and she handed me a stack of papers and I went to work. We just had another meeting yesterday and she loved the results! What do you think?


3.5 x 5

My thought is to put these in simple, plastic picture frames (the L-shaped ones) and have her actually attached the bottom of each one underneath the shelf, instead of sitting on the shelf. I'm very excited for this project! ^_^


Positives: Simple, clean design.
Negatives: Getting past the handwritten notes. 
Biggest Lesson Learned: Never loose contact information from past clients. If they like your work, they will come back for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment